XJTAG added the "XJInvestigator" module to the Boundary Scan test and analysis environment.The XJInvestigator is an enhanced analysing and debugging tool for use in the whole development and production process. XJInvestigator is part of the v3.1 XJTAG JTAG Boundary Scan Software Release.
XJInvestigator combines en easy to use test environment with extended debugging and debugging functions. This allows the engineer to diagonse easily his boards of potential production error.
When switching in test mode of difficult reachable signals under BGAs the difference is immediately displayed on a test monitor and shows in the layout viewer with Pin Mapping functions exactely where de problems are. With the introduction ov XJInvestigator XJTAG enhances the testing possibilities for engineers. XJTAG conentrates of providing of solutions which allows an accelerated error diagnosis.
XJInvestigator has a simple Pass / Fail test functionality which can be subdevided up into a fine detail analysis. That makes the test easy and informative. Therewith not only the errors can be simply diagnosed but also the cause of the problem. XJTAG makes available an error manual that supports step by step the failure diagnosis.
- Lower error rate by setting of pin and signal values in the test mode (also under BGAs)
- Improved quality assurence with configurable log
- You define how service provider have to test pcb's
- User friendli interface reduces training costs for test production staff
- Test in the production line
- Run-time environment for XJDeveloper tests
- Simple controlled implementation of the tests
- Compatible with many systems for serial numbers
- Log for audits
- Complete XJEase- and connection test functions for testing and programming
- Display in layout viewer of faulty networks
- Disoplay in schematic viewver of faulty networks
- Built-in XJAnalyser functions
- Take direct control of the JTAG devices in the circuit
- Set up pin states — e.g. low, high, toggling.
- Quasi-real-time interaction.
- Trace shorts, opens and other signals.
- Clear display of the pins/balls current state, with zoom and split screen.
- Quickly find and monitor changing pins.
- Program devices with SVF and STAPL files.