In the documentation of circuit boards in OrCAD PCB Editor and Allegro PCB Editor, it makes sense to name individual traces. With FloWare Label Generator texts can be produced automatically through selection and stored on a layer for documentation purposes. Such texts can then be hidden and unhidden. If necessary, texts can be created from the available information in the database. It is possible to depict the pin name, signal name or combination of pin and signal name. The user positions the texts depending on the selected objects and can make adjustments with the help of reference lines.
- Create label for net name or pin name for documentation
- Text content can bie configured
- Label position can be configured
- Automatic alignment and rotation of the texts
- Supported object types are pin, via and conductor path (cline)
- Text size can be configured