FloWare Custom Variables
In the titleblock of a layout in OrCAD PCB Editor or Allegro PCB Editor some users want to display external data. It is possible, that a project number or product version is created and managed with another software i.e. an ERP or PLM software. With the FloWare mudule Custom Variables you can create place holders (variables) and refresh them on demand with external data. Other values for custom variables in a title block can be the current date as a print date or the date of the file as a creation date together with the user name of the last changes.
- Enables the creation of any user-specific text variables
- Automatic update across all layers
- A placeholder can reference several text variables
- Placeholder attributes are saved int the BRD file
- Variable values can be exported from a text file
- Various automatic text variables are available, e.g. AUTO_DATE (date)