FloWare FPGA Utilities
When routing a FPGA in a PCB Layout you often want to change the pin assignment, which is similar to a pin swap functionality of logic devices. These desired changes need to be communicated to the FPGA designer, so he can decide, if this is an acceptable change or not. FloWare FPGA Utilities creates various reports i.e. show differences.
You can also create FPGA pin constraint files in the formats of the different vendors like Actel / Microsemi, Xilinx, Altera, Lattice oder Excel / CSV. These files can be read in directly by the FPGA vendor tools. FPGA Utilities enables you to quickly synchronize your PCB Layout with your FPGA design.
- Check function for all executed pin swapping in PCB-Editor
- Report function for all executed pin swapping in PCB-Editor
- Export pin-constraints to a CSV file
- Selectable file format for Vendor Tool (Altera, Xilinx, Actel, Lattice)
- Usefull enhancement for OrCAD Capture or Allegro Design Entry HDL/CIS